|Personalize your own free picture collage|
|Personalize a free newsletter design|
|Free photo slideshow created with Smilebox|
|Free slideshow generated with Smilebox|
|A picture slideshow by Smilebox|
|Personalize a free slideshow|
|Personalize your own free digital collage|
As my mommy always says too:
|This digital scrapbook personalized with Smilebox|
By Joanna Fuchs
|This free digital slideshow customized with Smilebox|
|Free scrapbook made with Smilebox|
|Create a free greeting|
These wise words I quote from http://www.quotegarden.com/forgiveness.html as a reminder how important a forgiven will be. Remember, useless would it be for a person to build a beautiful grave for the death while he/she cost a lot of pain to those during their life.
These are the wise words:
- I can forgive, but I cannot forget, is only another way of saying, I will not forgive. Forgiveness ought to be like a cancelled note - torn in two, and burned up, so that it never can be shown against one. ~Henry Ward Beecher.
- Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it. ~Mark Twain.
- Once a woman has forgiven her man, she must not reheat his sins for breakfast. ~Marlene Dietrich.
- It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission. ~Grace Hopper.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. ~Mahatma Gandhi.
- To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you. ~Lewis B. Smedes.
- Forgiveness - The Power to Change the Past," Christianity Today, 7 January 1983 (Thanks, Donna).
- Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting. ~William Arthur Ward.
- Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. ~Paul Boese.
- If you can't forgive and forget, pick one. ~Robert Brault, http://www.robertbrault.com./
- You can make up a quarrel, but it will always show where it was patched. ~Edgar Watson Howe, Country Town Sayings, 1911.
- It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend. ~William Blake, Jerusalem.
- Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge. ~Isaac Friedmann.
- Forgive all who have offended you, not for them, but for yourself. ~Harriet Nelson.
- He who cannot forgive breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass. ~George Herbert.
- There's no point in burying a hatchet if you're going to put up a marker on the site. ~Sydney Harris.
- Nobody forgets where he buried the hatchet. ~Frank McKinney "Kin" Hubbard, Abe Martin's Broadcast, 1930.
- Yes, this is what good is: to forgive evil. There is no other good. ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943, translated from Spanish by W.S. Merwin.
- What we forgive too freely doesn't stay forgiven. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960.
- It's far easier to forgive an enemy after you've got even with him. ~Olin Miller.
- Forgiving is love's toughest work, and love's biggest risk. If you twist it into something it was never meant to be, it can make you a doormat or an insufferable manipulator. Forgiving seems almost unnatural. Our sense of fairness tells us people should pay for the wrong they do. But forgiving is love's power to break nature's rule. ~Lewis B. Smedes.
- There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness. ~Josh Billings.
- Without forgiveness life is governed by... an endless cycle of resentment and retaliation. ~Roberto Assagioli.
- One thing you will probably remember well is any time you forgive and forget. ~Franklin P. Jones.
- Never does the human soul appear so strong as when it forgoes revenge, and dares forgive an injury. ~E.H. Chapin.
- Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. ~Oscar Wilde
|Customize a free scrapbook|
|Customize a digital slideshow|
|Customize your own digital scrapbook|
|This digital greeting made with Smilebox|
|This free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox|
|This digital slideshow customized with Smilebox|
|Slideshow personalized with Smilebox|
The Power of a Mother's Promise
by Stacy Wiebe
The cross and the barber pole
Life, BC and AD
Then I became a teenager.
Three weddings and a baby
A new branch
|A photo slideshow by Smilebox|
TRADITIONAL WEDDING PARTY:
|Customize your own photo slideshow|
|Free slideshow design personalized with Smilebox|
|A picture slideshow by Smilebox|
|Create a slideshow design|
|Customize your own free invitation|